Naturally Austin is excited to launch The CPG Homeroom, a regularly held small group event that includes coffee networking and access to experts through office hours on the second Monday of the month. Join us for our first CPG Homeroom of 2022 and learn more about how to access Naturally Austin's new R&D kitchen space for members at PREP ATX! RSVP's are limited to 40.
What to Expect on February 14th
- 9 AM - 10 AM: Open coffee courtesy of Slow Ride, a new instant coffee product from the team behind Tandem, and delicious plant-based coffee creme toppers from Funky Mello
- 9:30 AM - 9:40 AM: Stef Shapira and Lindsey Leroy will be sharing a quick 10 minute checklist to get you PR ready for 2022
- 9:40 - 10:00 AM: Open Coffee continues and learn more about our new FREE shared kitchen R&D space for members at PREP. Tours available for those interested in learning more.
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Office Hours will be hosted by The Rind (PR) and Propeller Industries (financial and accounting leadership). Each team will be offering 15 minute time slots for quick reviews.
- The Rind's Office Hours will be focused on how to plan our PR for 2022
- Propeller Industries will focus their office hours on budget and financial statement review
How to Sign Up and Make the Most of Office Hours -
- Sign up through these forms - Office Hours with The Rind, Office Hours with Propeller Industries. There are 4 office hour slots available for The Rind and 4 office hour slots for Propeller. YOU MUST RSVP TO THE EVENT TO ATTEND OFFICE HOURS.
- If you are signing up for The Rind - add your top PR concern for 2022 in the form
- If you are signing up for Propeller - have your budget or financial statement handy for your conversation and be ready to share your top area of concern.
There's More! We'll have room for 10 members to sign-up at the event to co-work for the day at PREP ATX. We're looking forward to seeing and meeting you!
About The Rind
At The Rind, we peel back the idea of a traditional PR agency. Thinking outside the PR box, we are connectors, storytellers, idea generators, brand cheerleaders, and with over 25 years combined experience, what you see is what you get. Offering a creative and personalized approach to every client, we like to think of ourselves as an extension of your team. Whether your brand is just launching or has been on the market and simply needs a boost, we can get your product in the right hands. We're here to help tell your story, increase brand awareness, and achieve your goals.
About Propeller Industries
We're a team of experienced finance and operations executives, entrepreneurs, and accountants providing financial management for venture-stage startups. Founded in San Francisco in 2008, we have over 250 full-time employees serving over 300 clients from six US and two international offices. We leverage our fractional team model, deep industry pattern recognition, scalable technology stack, and global operating platform to deliver an unfair advantage to leaders navigating the challenges of growth.