We can't wait to see you at THE CPG holiday event of December!
Join us for a Texas-size holiday happy hour bringing together the incredible Texas CPG ecosystem at the newly-opened PREP ATX facility! We are so excited to see you all in-person and feature Texas beverages and local vendors. Bring some cheer and let's kick-off the holidays! ***The event will have both indoor and outdoor options to mingle.
Beverages provided by Beatbox Beverages, Luna Bay Booch, Crisp and Crude, Austin Eastciders, Meridian Hive, and more to be announced soon!
The I ❤️Texas CPG Holiday Happy Hour is hosted by Naturally Austin in partnership with SKU, DFW CPG, IronClad, and Egan Nelson. A big thanks to our host venue, PREP ATX.
Meet the Hosts
- Naturally Austin is the industry hub for the consumer goods industry in Central Texas. We bring together entrepreneurs, investors, brands, retailers, and industry professionals and experts for one purpose: to make Austin the best place to launch and scale a natural products company. Become an individual or corporate member to plug in to the regional ecosystem to network, access educational opportunities, or offer engagement opportunities to employees! Learn more at https://www.naturallyaustin.org/
- SKU accelerates emerging CPG brands with a world-class program driven by a thriving community of serial entrepreneurs & industry experts. Our intensive programs offer best-in-class education, a hand-picked team of mentors and access to retailers and investors – all the tools necessary to accelerate growth. Visit sku.is to learn more.
- DFW CPG is the only Dallas-Fort Worth community for CPG leaders and enthusiasts. If you are in the DFW area, this is the community to join!
- Egan Nelsonis a boutique law firm specializing in technology and Consumer Packaged Goods startups. E/N is focused on representing its clients in complex venture capital and private equity financing transactions by providing comprehensive corporate counsel for growing businesses.
- IronClad helps companies grow smarter and stronger with our strategic financial leadership and support services. From financial modeling and processes to accurate and consistent monthly reporting to inform business decisions, our team delivery approach ensures the right balance of expertise and time to meet the unique needs of each client. Our startup-savvy consultants are pragmatic problem solvers that believe in simplicity over complexity. We roll up our sleeves to help companies:
- Develop consistent and scalable financial practices
- Understand and leverage data to inform critical decisions
- Manage and accelerate business growth
Events and COVID-19
Due to the ongoing potential of a COVID-19 outbreak across the country - we ask that you are aware of the following items below when attending any Naturally Austin in-person events. By attending this event, you understand the risks as it relates to contracting or spreading COVID-19 and release Naturally Austin and staff and co-hosting organizations and individuals from any and all claims from exposure, infection, illness, or injury. We encourage attendees observe the below:
- Face masks are strongly recommended for all unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests
- If you have been exposed in the last 14 days, feeling sick or have been in the presence of sick persons, please do not attend this event.
- While at the event, please continue to be considerate of others and their space.
- While there will be networking - please avoid shaking hands in order to prevent the spread of germs.
Per the CDC - please take the following precautions in all settings:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. We will have ample hand sanitizer on-event as well.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- We will continue to monitor and follow the CDC recommendations and update these protocols as needed.