Did you know that every year Walmart sells:
- $2B+ in USDA-certified organic products
- $5B+ in gluten-free certified products
- $24B+ in 100% natural products
Walmart is the world's largest retailer with 4,700+ US stores and 90% of the US population has a Walmart within 10 miles of where they live. BUT…is it right for your emerging brand?
New Nexus Group supports emerging natural brands and helps them get shelf space at Walmart and Sam's Club. Join us and hear from Luke Briggs, Co-Founder, and Deidre Miller, Sales Director as they share the pros and cons of pursuing distribution for your brand at Walmart. We answer questions such as:
- When is the right time to take my brand to Walmart?
- Do Walmart shoppers match my brand target?
- What things do I need to think about or be prepared for before I pursue a relationship with Walmart?
- Where can I get help if I decide my brand is ready for Walmart?
We will also seek to dispel certain myths around Walmart such as:
- Walmart is a difficult retailer to work with
- Walmart will force me to ship my products direct to them
- Walmart will NEVER accept price increases
- Walmart doesn't care about small brands and only want big name brands on their shelves
Stay for mingling afterward!